Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Now that is a hair ball
I brush Wulfgar daily (in the mourning)
Normally I have to clean the brush 1 1/2 -2 times before I am finished

lately it has been 3-4 times


This morning He had a vet appointment so I ran the brush from head to tail down the spine and before I could get to his tail it was full

I pet over him and his hair was coming out in gobs

we went to the vet and she looked like she had a shag rug after our visit

so I sat down and was going to brush him again

12 times I had to clean it from brushing just head to tail
at first Wulfgar liked it but when it was taking forever to get him and I mean it was unbelievable he whimpered it had been a lot longer than it normally takes to brush him and he had enough

so I could actually brush more off him but didnt want to make him stay since he was really beginning to whimper

but LOOK and I brush him everyday this is just since yesterday

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer