Thursday, April 17, 2008

My first tooth



Got up this mourning with hubby and found blood on the floor

Now if I had a female Newfie I wouldnt have been shock but I have an almost 5 month old male...

Since there is just the three of us it had to be him..

Now it wasn't a puddle of blood. it was a smear of blood and either mucus or saliva with a large (quarter or for those in Europe euro size) ball of blood.

it was dark like old blood but wet and slimy like saliva or drool

We checked him head to toe using a white tissue (yeah we brushed him with a tissue to try to find where he was bleeding and why)

nothing!!!

Not cuts not gashes nothing...

The tissue was black with hair but not blood...

We checked his mouth and still saw nothing

if he lost a tooth he would have swallowed it and he is at the age for loosing them, the Vet did say last week he was changing his teeth


Since Wulfgar has been his happy playful self and it wasnt really a lot of blood just about a spitful
my husband wasn't worried but I was

at Lunch time he wouldnt eat

He kept whiny and rubbing his mouth on me

then he brought me the tug of war rope thought he wanted to play and said No not now

he kept whining and I felt with my hand something loose

it was a tooth and it was really loose


I gave him the rope and I didn't pull just held it and let him pull until it came out and then he went to go eat...


Vet said that is prob why he has been trying to play the tug of war he is loosing his baby teeth and working them out



He also tore his pour little baby puppy and has been whining about it

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer