Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Introducing Elan Esben Wulfgar






So we made our choice... This is our little fella... He is all black except for a small bit of white under his chin on his chest...

For the papers we had to give her (the lady with the puppy) a name for him and because of some tradition (I don't understand) it had to start with E...


Fire and I was going to name him Wulfgar... The woman said he could still be name that but his first name for the papers had to start with E...


So I called my mom and sister and we all racked our brains looking through baby name books and the internet...

Fire liked Esben which is Scandinavian for Divine Bear...

I liked it but I LOVED Elan which is Native American for Friendly...

Then it clicked... Elan Esben Wulfgar (Our friendly divine bear Wulfgar)

We will go see him Monday Dec 17th and I already bought him some chew toys and a ball...









I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer